Saturday, December 13, 2014

Where has the time gone?

A buddy from work suggested that I blog about one of my new passions (clothes). 

He suggested a title from something someone said to me about my renewed interest in clothes.

I decided to begin a new blog and signed into Blogger and up popped Wandering Fisherman. It is almost two years since I last made an entry. 

Like you a lot has happened during that time and not all of it good.

My best friend who happens to be my brother-in-law and fishing buddy is seriously ill. 

I'm not sure if I ever will fish again but I suspect I will but it will never be the same.

3 comments:

  1. Hey I hope your fishing buddy pulls through. Good to see you post again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Savage....thank you for the kind wishes.

    Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your wishes! missing your new posts!

    ReplyDelete