Sunday, April 28, 2013

If a wandering fisherman falls .......

I decided a few months ago that I really was done with blogging. At first, it was a hard habit to break (a little Chicago reference) when I was fishing in 20 degree weather and caught a holdover rainbow. I instinctively reached for my phone to snap a photo but put the phone away. I also stopped reading the blogs that I enjoyed. Then last week out of the blue I got an email from Howard. I was touched by the action of a person who I have never met. I am guessing that he would not mind if I shared his sentiments but I will keep them private nonetheless. I went flyfishing after watching the Red Sox win today and before the Bruins game tonight (Bruins just tied the game). The only thing I saw was another fly fisherman who also didn't catch anything. If this leads me to start chronicling my "adventures" again, then you have Howard to blame.

2 comments:

  1. I for one hope you keep it rolling. Good luck fishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mac. I've been tardy in doing my daily reading and just found your post tonight. It put a smile on my face. If I'm responsible it's only because You're like an old friend I just got back in touch with. I've enjoyed reading your adventures and certainly the scenery around there. I hope you will continue.

    ReplyDelete