Friday, December 7, 2012

Pearl Harbor.......

I can not let this day pass without expressing my gratitude to a generation that saved the world.

Each passing day we lose more members of the The Greatest Generation.

It saddens me that this day is barely recognized anymore.

Thank you and Godspeed for all the sacrifices and horror you endured.

If you know a vet from WWII, then please reach out to them and say thanks. If the people you know who fought in WWII have died, then say a prayer on their behalf. If you don't believe in prayer, then just whisper some gratitude.

This Christmas I will be donating to the USO for those who defend our way of life today.
I know times are tough but even $5 will be appreciated by them.

Also, for all those of the Jewish faith....Happy Hanukkah.

2 comments:

  1. Okay...let's try this again. Thanks my friend for reminding me of two important events. Happy holidays to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Howard....you are welcome sir and thank you.

    ReplyDelete