Saturday, February 19, 2011

Discovery of a fishing destination blog

I found this site this morning while looking for a stream in MA.
I would venture to guess that some of you know of this site and are yawning and thinking "been there done that" but that is what happens when you get inexperienced enthusiasts joining experienced ones. One of the things I like about the site is it provides condition reports and what to use when fishing the river. I am sure that I will find that invaluable as I start out. This website is for the United States and not just MA.

Here is the link: http://www.kyndoutdoors.com/

1 comment:

  1. Mac, I've got to say it. I like the way you think. When I saw Destination blog, I thought oh no, photos of places I'll never be able to fish. But, your remark, looking for places in Ma to fish turned me around. There are too many places close to home that I want to fish before I start dreaming about long distance out of the way places. Thanks, nice site.

    ReplyDelete