Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Marlboro MA fly fishing show

There were a lot of people from every state in New England (judging from the license plates in the parking lot) and some from NY, NJ and PA. I got a few pamphlets for lodges in Maine for a summer or fall trip this year. I saw plenty of items that I hope to purchase in the upcoming months. They had a few demos for casting techniques and plenty of fly tying booths. I also will be getting a new license plate (http://www.mass.gov/rmv/express/fw.htm) this year. Lastly I will be joining the Greater Boston Trout Unlimited chapter. Sorry H but my phone battery was nearly depleted and I didn't dare take a chance taking any pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Hey that's a pretty hot plate. I wish Colorado would do something like that. I think that it's pretty cool that the Mass. show draws people from surrounding states. Diversity is the spice of life, even if they are from NY or NJ. Don't worry about the photos, just borrow a few of mine, I think all fly fishing shows are about the same.

    ReplyDelete